The upcoming Windows 10 Creators Update, currently on the Insiders rings, doesn’t only bring new features for home users. The enterprise additions are also very nice. Next week is the RSA conference, and they will be talking in a lot more detail about the new additions. Windows Hello is being extended to on premise Active Directory domains, rather than just Azure AD.
With RSA so clearly on my mind, I am pleased to share six new security announcements that we will discuss in detail next week.
- NSA adds Windows 10 and Surface to list for classified use
- Enhanced security capabilities with Surface Enterprise Management Mode
- Extending device management in Windows 10
- New enhancements to Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection
- The quest for No More Passwords with Windows Hello
- Turbo-charging your deployments with Windows Analytics