Bing Predicts Patriots Win Superbowl

Edit – Bing was correct this year. Great game… Not a fan of the last minute, but still a great game!

Bing predicts that the Patriots have a 51% chance to win the Superbowl. In the regular season, Big predictions have been pretty good. Right now, it looks like the odds are pretty good that it’s going to be a great, unpredictable game. 51% chance for the Pats and 49% of the Seahawks. Should be anyone’s game, and hopefully it’s a great one to watch! Do you think Bing predictions will be right?