Dona Sarkar has tweeted that there are needing more time to fix the bugs in the latest build that were reported over the holiday. So, no new builds this week for Insiders. They are looking for next week, but as usual – no promises as they want to make sure they aren’t putting out a dud.
#WindowsInsiders: we need to fix more of the bugs you reported over the holidays and test them before we flight again. No builds this week. We'll check in next week. Thank you! <3
— Dona Sarkar (@donasarkar) January 4, 2018
Also in the news: Brandon LeBlanc has updated the Known Issues of the most recent build released to insiders, build 17063. Here’s the newest items:
— Brandon LeBlanc (@brandonleblanc) January 4, 2018
- ADDED 1/4/18: Some PCs will bugcheck (GSOD) when entering into Connected Standby.
- ADDED 1/4/18: When you open Task View immediately after an upgrade, Timeline may not be visible. If you encounter this, wait 15-30min and try launching Task View again.
- ADDED 1/4/18: We’re investigating an issue where some Bluetooth devices don’t work on this build and Device Manager shows error 43 for these drivers.
- ADDED 1/4/18: The Settings app may crash on certain pages if the Settings window isn’t big enough. Windows Update Settings is one of the pages impacted. If you’re experiencing this, maximizing the Settings window (so it’s full screen) will resolve it.
- ADDED 1/4/18: In certain cases, USB devices with unreliable connections may cause bugchecks (GSOD) on PCs.